Friday, April 2, 2021

Internet Church Service – April 4, 2021; As Believers in the LORD Jesus Christ, we are in the world but not of the world, we have our citizenship in Heaven.

EMBEDDED VIDEO SERMON in HD – WITH NOTES

As Believers in the LORD Jesus Christ, we are in the world but not of the world, we have our citizenship in Heaven.

35161118493_8e27c90df0_o

Please join us as we fellowship in the Word of God, listen to Christian Music, Pray in Christ’s Name, and Praise the Lord Our God in our Hearts and Minds.

ALL ARE WELCOME

35971062575_649f5d6517_o

from - Romans 8:38-39

Hymn #1

Hymn #2

Preparing yourself for the study of God’s Word

Before we begin, if you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ (that is— you have believed in Him for eternal life), it is important to prepare yourself to take-in God’s Word or participating in a Communion Service, so take a moment to name, cite or acknowledge your unconfessed sins privately directly to God the Father. This will assure that you are in fellowship with God the Father and the Holy Spirit’s convicting ministry, also called the convincing ministry will then be able to teach you as the Holy Spirit is the real teacher and the pastor’s message is the vehicle the Holy Spirit uses to convince you what you are learning is true or not.

1 John 1:9, says—“If we confess (simply name, cite or acknowledge to God the Father] our sins [known sins], He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins [known sins] and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness [all unknown and forgotten sins];” NKJV (New King James Version); we call this REBOUND, read the full doctrine as to “why” we need to use 1 John 1:9 to grow spiritually. REBOUND

If you have never personally believed in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior (that is, believed in Him for eternal life>), the issue for you is not to name your sins to God; the issue for you is to believe by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone for eternal life and you will be saved the very second you believe in Him:

John 6:47 says: “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me [Jesus Christ] has everlasting life.” NKJV

Notice again what John 6:47 says, “he who believes in Me [Jesus Christ] has everlasting life.” It doesn’t say, “will have”; it says, “has.” Therefore, the very moment you believe Jesus Christ’s promise of everlasting life, you have it (it’s really just that simple), and it can never be lost or taken away from you (John 10:28-29). Furthermore, the gift of everlasting life (also called eternal life in scripture) is available to every human being; there are absolutely no exceptions.

John 3:14-18 says: “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” NKJV

Let us now bow our hearts and take a moment to prepare for learning God’s Word, if there is any known sin in your life, this is the time to just cite it privately to God the Father with your thoughts directed towards Him. With your head bowed and your eyes closed, you have total privacy in your mind and soul:

Romans12.2

Our Pastor-Teacher is:

This ministry is non-denominational and is dedicated to teaching the Word of God from the original languages and making it available at no charge throughout the world.

Sermon

NOTES

Unlike the bible study, these notes are not just for reading without watching the video. These notes are more designed to follow along during the sermon and to bring up the “hover pop-up scripture references” (some websites may require to left click the link, if that doesn’t work then look them up in your Bible) when the Pastor asks everyone to turn to that passage in their bibles.

As Believers in the LORD Jesus Christ, we are in the world but not of the world, we have our citizenship in Heaven.

The Doctrine of Dispensations with emphasis upon the Dispensation of the Hypostatic Union, which refers to the fact that our Lord Jesus Christ is both God and man or He is Undiminished Deity and True humanity in one person forever.

1. Our Lord is called the “True Vine” because the word True refers to His character and nature and the word Vine refers to His divine essence as the God of All Truth; Deut 32:4.

2. The way that we can draw spiritual life is from learning how our Lord, in His humanity, drew His energy and motivation from living the spiritual life and fulfilling the divine plan of God.

3. The “True Vine” also points to His Deity which is derived from the first part of verse 1, when as He said; Jn 15:1 “I Am” the true vine.

“They” refers to those self-righteous legalistic Losers who live in self-justification and operation blame game.

In Jn 10:36, our Lord said; “Huios (with a capital A-tar which is equivalent with our letter “H”) so we have “Huios [Son] tou [the] theou [of God] eimi – [I Am].

Now, we do not say “Son of the God I Am” or “I keep on being,”, instead we put it in the correct order as it appears in the English translations which is “I Am the Son of God” or “I keep on being the Son of God.”

The “True Vine” points to His Deity which is derived from the first part of verse 1, when as He said; Jn 15:1 “I Am” the true vine.

In fact, I am going to give you some passages and principles just from the Gospel of John concerning what the phrase “I Am” meant to the disciples.

Being Jewish, most of them had been taught even as children, the passage on the “Great I Am;” Exo 3:1-14.

1. As the Great I Am, our Lord is our spiritual food; Jn 6:35 Jesus said, “I AM the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.”

The word hunger is the aorist active subjunctive of peinao (pi-nah’-o); which means to crave; to desire something; to have an overwhelming yearning or burning that is not being met.

When we get to where we’re going, we know where we are going to be and we also know what to expect to see.

1. As the Great I Am, our Lord is our spiritual food; Jn 6:35 Jesus said, “I AM the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.”

2. As the Great I Am, our Lord is also the spiritual drink we need to quench our thirst for righteousness and intimacy with our Lord; Jn 6:35.

3. As the Great I Am, our Lord said, “I am the light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

The presence of “The Great I Am” gives us the guidance and directions we need to “walk in the Spirit;” or “worship in the Spirit;” or “love in the Spirit;” or “live in the Spirit” or “justified in the Spirit.

“Walk in the Spirit” = Gal 5:16

“Worship in the Spirit” = Phi 3:3

“Love in the Spirit” = Col 1:8

“Live in the Spirit” = 1Pe 4:6

“Justified in the Spirit” = 1Co 6:11.

4. As the Great I Am, our Lord is also said to be from above; Jn 8:23 And He was saying to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.

Our earthly citizenship is taught in Rom 13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

It is the subjection and the respect for authority that the Apostle Paul talks about in Rom 13:1-7.

Phil 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;

Phil 3:21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.

5. As the Great I Am, our Lord also said that we were or we use to be of this world, but the “Great I Am” said in Jn 8:23b I am not of this world.

He is not of this world just like we are not of this world and that is why we are told in passages like GAL 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;

And that is why the life which we now live in the flesh we live by faith in the Son of God, who loved us, and delivered Himself up for us.

6. The Great I Am, our Lord Jesus Christ also said that unless we believe that He is the “I Am” we will die in our sins and we will be undegenerated or not born again; Jn 8:24.

7. The “I Am” also uses that title to reveal that the we must not only believe that He is the “I Am,” but, we must also recognize Him as Almighty God Himself; Jn 8:24; Rom 10:7-13.

“Unless one believes that the “I Am” is “The Great I Am, then they we will die in their sin of rejecting Him; Jn 3:18,36; 16:7-11.

8. The “I Am” title also reveals the eternity of our Lord, because in Jn 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

9. As the great I Am, our Lord gives us the light and the guidance to see and perceive the will of God. Jn 9:5 “I am the light of the world.”

10. As the great I Am he claimed to be the one that the Jews were waiting for in Jn 9:9 Jesus kept saying, “I am the one.”

11. The I Am also opens up some of the doors and also closes or shuts other doors, why? Because in Jn 10:11 Jesus said I am the door of the sheep.

12. As the I Am our Lord also protects us sheep from the wolves; Jn 10:11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

We were told to stay away from Hymenaeus and Alexander, 1Ti 1:18-20.

13. The “I Am” claimed to be the Son of God. Jn 10:36, our Lord said to the scribes and the Pharisees and the Sadducees; “You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?”

14. As the Great I Am, our Lord reveals and tells us that He is the resurrection and he is the life. Jn 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.

15. As the Great I Am, there is the teaching ministry of our Lord who said to His disciples in Jn 13:13 “You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for {so} I am.

16. The great I am is also responsible for fulfilled prophecy in Jn 13:19 “From now on I am telling you things before they come to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that “I am.” – that’s it! Not He but “I Am.”

17. Probably one of the most popular passages on this principle of the Great I Am is found in Jn 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

18. Jn 15:1 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. (What more can we say – the I Am gives us the spiritual energy we need from the Spirit and the Word.

19. The great I am was also the inner power our Lord possessed when Judas also who was betraying Him, was standing with them and when they shouted out who is Jesus of Nazareth, they heard the voice of victory say “I Am.”

20. Finally, let us close this section with the things that our Lord says the “I Am” is or what the I Am does in the Gospel of John.

As the great I Am, He is our spiritual food says Jn 6:35 “I am the bread of life”

In Jn 8:12, He gives us perception so that we can discern properly because as He said; “I am the light of the world.”

Jn 8:23, tells us where the great I Am is from, “I am from above”

In Jn 8:23, our Lord tells us where He is not from, “I am not of this world.”

Jn 8:24, the great I Am says to those who may doubt; “I am He.”

In Jn 9:9, the I Am comes right to the point and says, “I am the one.”

He teaches us what doors we should open or close; Jn 10:7 “I am the door of the sheep.”

The great I Am also gives us the confidence that as sheep He is our shepherd; Jn 10:11 “I am the good shepherd.”

Probably one of the greatest “I Am” statements is found in Jn 10:36, where the great I am says; “I am the Son of God?”

In Jn 11:25, we are given a tremendous spiritual life where the “I Am” says; “I am the resurrection and the life.”

In Jn 14:6, the I Am says, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.”

And then another very controversial statement again from the great I Am we read in Jn 14:10 “I am in the Father.”

Jn 15:1 “I am the true vine.”

Jn 17:14 “I am not of the world.”

Jn 19:21 “I am King of the Jews.”

Hymn #3

The following link is to a good-news message describing how one can receive eternal life: Ticket to Heaven, it was written for anyone not absolutely certain about of their eternal future.

No comments:

Post a Comment